Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The playstation 3

ok ok .... i know that most people know all about this game system and stuff but give me a second to talk about it.

The playstation 3 is the 3rd in the PS family, just like Playstation 2 it competes with nintendo and microsoft. playstation 3 also carries on with the complimenty online gaming exspirance as playstation 2. The playstation 3 comes with two diffrent chooses of hard drives, a 60 GB or a 20 GB.
like a computer the playstation has the options of downloading settings, photos, music, videos, games, networks, and friends. you can even access the internet from your playstation. with a similar version of the disk drive in a computer, the playstation 3 can copy songs off of a CD onto a connected device (like an I-POD) .you can even hook up a USB keyboard and mouse to the playstation 3 as you go onto the internet connection.



for more info go to this website:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_3#Software

6 comments:

Akio Shinigami said...

Greetings, I am Cook-A I am who I am and there can be no better information than this. Computers are something that have begun to take over our world and no one wants to swept away by the current. This course was suggested to me so i took it nothing more and nothing less. Although I must say doing work on a computer is much easier than paper.
In this class I have begun a project that reasearches the invasion of a virus into the ISS (International Space Station) Do you have any ideas on how I can approve this article if so I would like to know (Three or more would be appreciated).

crzykill said...

I like the ps3 but, I wouldn't buy it because it is way too expensive; I like thwe xbox 360 better. That is what I did mine on.

Go Steelers said...

hello yeah i agree with the first one that commented you i like the ps3 it is too expensive and i like xbox360's better and thats what i did mine on

albino ninja said...

YEA THE PS3 IS WAYY TOO EXPENSIVE STILL

Akio Shinigami said...

With the way technology is advancing so rapidly it is no surprise that a game console comes with so many features. In fact in a few years it will probably be the standard to have such inclusions with every piece of technology be it console, handheld, or just a cell phone. But this is what makes technology great, it is constantly evolving, I mean just look at where we started (Atari, Genesis,and Nintendo 64 - Now we have the X-Box 360, Playstation 3, and the Wii).

Island Boy said...

Yes I say the playstation 3 has good graphics and stuff but the difference in price I dont see it worth it compared to what the 360 gives you and when you get games for the ps3 they are generally more expensive than 360 games.